Our Royalty Relations staff can answer any additional questions that may not be listed below. Simply call our specialists at (214) 257-0548, (888) 679-7641 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, Central time, or email us at royaltyrelations@saddleoperating.com.

Do my documents have to be recorded in a county clerk’s office?
What information do I provide if I have changed my primary address?
What information is required to change my name in your records?
My spouse has recently passed away. What information is needed to transfer their interests to the heirs?
I am recently divorced and have been granted an interest in the mineral estate. What information do I provide?
I have been given a gift of minerals. What do you need to recognize my ownership?
I want to sell my minerals. Can you help?
What other ways can ownership change?
What is the mailing address for Saddle Royalty Relations?